Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Shower

Last Saturday was my baby shower. Everything was so beautiful, and I had the best time celebrating with all my family and friends. It was very touching to feel so loved and supported during this exciting time. There were women there who have known me since before I was born, and others who travelled great distances by car and even plane. We received an overwhelming amount of gifts and feel much more prepared for the twins arrival. Many thanks to Cathy, Debbie, my Aunt Karen, my sister Jill, and all their other helpers for such a perfect day!




























3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG SOOO CUTE!!! Love all the little details (and your hair!!!). It's like a shower straight out of a magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! Such a cute shower!

    ReplyDelete