Sunday, September 12, 2010

Taking Care of Twins

Taking care of Liam and Olivia sure is a lot of work... it doesn't leave much time for posting on the blog! A few updates and photos since my last post -
  • Nathan has gone back to work full time (makes for one tired family),
  • we celebrated Nathan's 29th birthday (the only picture I got was of Olivia in her cupcake outfit!),
  • the babies spending more time awake now and like to swing and go on their play mats,
  • we like to take walks around the neighborhood,
  • Grandma Lori has been coming often to help (she made the cute blankies in the picture)

3 comments:

  1. Love the updates!

    Love
    Gran Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you how cute the family is!!! I sure miss both of you but the blog helps me keep up with you guys!!! Even though I haven't seen you forever....miss you and love you both!!

    -Tina Lent (Drain) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to spoil them at Christmas!
    xoxoxoxo
    Grand Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete