Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy father's day Nathan and Dad! We had a great day. We went swimming at my mom and dad's house. Liam really loved the water. He even wanted to put his face in over and over again. This really surprised us since Olivia tends to be more of the daredevil! Later that day we ordered chinese food from Dave Wong's since my parent's kitchen is still being remodled. I baked my dad a lemon cake for dessert. Yum yum! The babies gave Nathan a t-ball set and some new sunglasses for his baseball games. He also got tickets to a giants game from my parents, so it was a baseball themed father's day. Thank you Daddy and Boppa for being so special to us! We appreciate everything that you do for us all year long. We love you!



1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Father's Day Nathan and Ed!! You looked as if you were totally enjoying your day!

    This is too cool...we have the running (stroller) down pat. Liam and Olivia swimming. The next thing is cycling, ok, trikes will work to start. We will have our own "Moses TRI Team" soon!! LOOKING forward to seeing you July 15th!!
    I love you all!
    Gran

    ReplyDelete