Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Liam and Olivia

Happy birthday to our twins!  We can't believe they are already two.  Where has the time gone?

Liam and Olivia had two parties this year.  First we traveled to Indiana to celbrate with Nathan's family and our Indiana friends.  We had a Dr. Seuss themed party - in honor of Thing One and Thing Two of course!  The kids (and many of the adults) played at the gymnastics center.  Then we celebrated with fun food that can be found in some of the books.  It was so great to spend time with everyone.

 


When we got home from Indiana we celebrated again with a small dinner at our house on Liam and Olivia's actual birthday (July 23rd).  I would have to say the best part of the night was the cake...








1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful occassion with the Indiana family!! I know it takes so much time, energy and $$$ to party away from home!!
    I LOVE having my family together, the weekend was great and I so ENJOYED the other time we had together!
    I love you ALL!
    Gran (Mom)

    ReplyDelete